Laws Relating to Receivership
- 7-114-303. Receivership or Custodianship
- Rule 66 – Federal Rules of Civil Procedure
- 28 U.S. Code § 3103 – Receivership
- CCIOA 38-33.3-101 Brief
Informative Receivership Articles
Legal Research Links
- U.S. Supreme Court Cases
- Internet Legal Research Group
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
Tenant / Property Management Related Links
- Colorado Notice Requirements to Terminate a Month-to-Month Tenancy
- Protect Your Security Deposit When You Move In
- Overview of Landlord-Tenant Laws in Colorado
- Protecting Tenants at Foreclosure Act
- Colorado Statues – Title 38 – Article 12: Tenant & Landlord
Official Rules and Regulations
- Colorado Revised Statutes – Tenants and Landlords
- City of Fort Collins- Landlord Tenant Handbook (PDF)
- Denver Code of Ordinances – Chapter 27 – Housing
Colorado Department of Local Affairs – Tenant Rights, Laws, and Protections
Colorado Statutes Regarding Tenant & Landlord Law
- 38-12-503. Warranty of habitability
- 38-12-507. Breach of warranty of habitability – tenant’s remedies
- 38-12-103. Return of security deposit
The Receiver Group, LLC and thereceivergroup.com (TRG) provides links to many Web sites that are not controlled, maintained, or regulated by TRG or any organization affiliated with TRG, and as such TRG is not responsible for the content of those Web sites. Use of information obtained from those Web sites is voluntary, and reliance on that information should only be undertaken after an independent review of its accuracy. References at those Web sites to any specific commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by TRG.
This Web portal may contain hypertext links to external Web sites and pages containing information created and maintained by public and private organizations other than TRG. These hypertext links may be created by TRG if it determines that establishing the external link will be consistent with assisting or furthering the purpose of this Web portal, which is to significantly and diligently promote public service to citizens and businesses by:
- Expanding business and citizen access to government services and government information
- Offering an easy and convenient process for citizens and businesses to conduct transactions with State government online
- Accelerating the development and delivery of an increased volume of high quality online government services
- Improving the level of customer service from State government
- Extending electronic government services to citizens of cities and county government
In addition, hypertext links may be created by TRG for informational purposes where the linked external Web site will provide useful and valuable information to visitors of this Web portal, or where the linked external Web site is required or authorized by law.
TRG, in its sole discretion, will determine whether the external Web site meets the purpose of this Web portal or for the specified informational purposes. The inclusion of a hypertext link to an external Web site is not intended as an endorsement of any product or service offered or referenced on the linked Web site, the organizations sponsoring said Web site, or any views that might be expressed or referenced in the Web site.
Hypertext links to external Web sites and pages may be removed or replaced at the sole discretion of TRG, at any time without notice. In the event you discover problems with or have concerns regarding the format, accuracy, timeliness, or completeness of a linked external Web site, please contact the organization responsible for the linked external Web site. TRG does not control and is not responsible for any linked external Web sites, pages, or content.
We encourage you to link to www.thereceivergroup.com. Unfortunately, we cannot always create reciprocal links back to your site, which may not meet our criteria for posting links. If you would like to request a link be added to www.thereceivergroup.com, please contact us.